Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hey, Jess again. TODAY WE HAD THE WORST SUB EVER! I mean seriously-he yelled at you for walking five feet out the door. The creep. So we've had a sub 'cause our teacher was out because her kid was sick I think. I wish she had been there today. Which i saying something because I never wish she was there. Ask anyone else in my class, and they'll probably say the same thing (at least I know the boys will). And they'll say the same thing about our COMPLETELY HORRIBLE sub FROM ****! (sorry, but my parents would kill me if I swear on here) Okay, so that was pretty much what happenned today. Oh, did you know that there was this guy from Vermont who had a railroad spike go all the way through his head (like through his brain0 and lived. Wierdo.

Jess-who is pissed at the sub, needs to get back to fanfiction.net and have some of her friends POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment