Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20th, 2009: First Day on Blospot

Well, this is Jess, the creator of the blog. I'm the creator, but the blog is for our whole class of 6th graders. I'm going to let you know when it's Jess posting by making all my words in orange. Anyone else posting will be in a different color. So, what happened today? Not much, we just went to school and came home. Had recess. Swung on swings. I've been told by classmates to not put up an event that happenned today, so this posting will be pretty boring. but anyway, our class is pretty cool. There's me-Jess- Harp (Harper, my best friend), Jake, Bryce, Collin, Zac, Isiah, Burke, Nate, Alex, sometimes Dougie, Shi, Montana, Kat, Maya, did I forget anyone/ Sorry if I did. Many (but not all) of these people will be posting too. Sorry if any of my classmates are reading this and their name isn't the FIRST on the list. The first are just the last people I talked to, and then I remembered everyone else and put them up in random order. I think that's all I have to say. 'Kay, over and out.

-Jess (The CRAZY One, though I don't get why people think I'm wierd...)

4 comments: