Friday, March 27, 2009

I don't understand why my classmates aren't posting. It's not that hard. Ugh, this is annoying, me being the only one EVER saying anything on this. Oh well. I guess I just have to endure it. so our teacher came back yesterday (thank God!). We were all just really excited to not have that horrible sub anymore. So there's a school play that me Kat, and Harper on working on. Me and Kat do the sound system, and Harper's one of the actresses. it's doing okay, but the dress rehearsal was yesterday and didn't go very well. Umm...it's Friday! yay! No school tomorrow! I don't think anyone in our class actually likes school-we pretty much only go to see our friends. If I could pay the rent my parents sarcastically told me I would have to pay to not go to school, I would. Umm...I don't really have anything to say.

Fly on,

Jess (yes I am a complete Maximum Ride freak)

No comments:

Post a Comment